PERT Chart EXPERT是一款用於Windows的工程流程圖工具。可以創建PERT圖表。這個PERT圖表可以顯示工程中各個任務之間的聯繫
PERT Chart EXPERT is a Windows-based project management software application that is used to create PERT charts (also known as Network Charts, Precedence Diagrams and Logic Diagrams). A PERT chart displays the tasks in a project along with the dependencies between these tasks. Using a PERT chart is a great way to define and display the dependency relationships that exist between tasks. The order in which tasks occur is an important part of project planning and PERT Chart EXPERT simplifies the process of creating dependencies and displaying dependencies in an easy to follow diagram.
- • Create PERT charts from existing Microsoft Project plans - Create PERT charts automatically from within Microsoft Project. PERT Chart EXPERT installs directly into Microsoft Project and interacts seamlessly to exchange data. Switch back and forth between a plan in Microsoft Project and PERT Chart EXPERT. Any changes made in PERT Chart EXPERT are automatically reflected in Microsoft Project.
- • Create Projects in PERT Chart EXPERT - Create projects quickly and easily in PERT Chart EXPERT. Click and drag to create tasks. Click and drag to create dependencies between tasks. Assign resources, enter costs, input hours, start dates, finish dates and any other data required to schedule your projects. You can maintain the PERT charts separately or transfer them to Microsoft Project with the click of a button.
- • Scheduling and Critical Path - PERT Chart EXPERT schedules tasks based on the information you enter such as the duration, dependencies and constraints. Use the Calendar to define workdays, nonworkdays and work hours per day. PERT Chart EXPERT automatically calculates the critical path so that you can see which tasks have the most impact in your schedule.
- • Calendar - PERT Chart EXPERT contains a complete calendar so you can schedule around non-workdays, holidays and non-working time.
- • Timescaled PERT charts - Create PERT charts that are Timescaled using Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year units. Remove the Timescale to produce PERT charts in a pure "logic diagram" of tasks and their dependencies.
- • Task Grouping - Group tasks in horizontal bands across the page using fields such as Summary Level, Resource Name, Resource Group or by user-defined Text fields. Rollup or hide groups to focus on a particular set of tasks.
- • Display Hidden Dependencies - When filtering or hiding tasks in PERT Chart EXPERT you have the option to display an indicator to display the immediate predecessors or successors to tasks that do not appear in the chart. In other words, this feature will allow you to see the dependencies to tasks that are not currently shown allowing you to hide some tasks but still display any inputs or outputs on the remaining tasks.
- • Trace Tasks - Use the Trace feature to select a task in the chart and trace all dependent tasks up to this task or trace all tasks that follow. You can even limit the number of tasks to trace backwards or forwards (all tasks backwards or forwards or just a certain number of tasks).
- • Unlimited Capacity - With the new architecture of PERT Chart EXPERT your PERT charts can be any size and contain any number of tasks.
- • Adjust for Page Breaks - With the "Adjust for Page Break" feature, PERT Chart EXPERT automatically adjusts tasks so boxes will not be split on a page.
- • Save to Web Pages - Save your PERT charts directly to a Web Page. With PERT Chart EXPERT's "Save to Web Pages" feature, you can automatically save your PERT charts to a pre-defined HTML document (including an image). PERT Chart EXPERT provides HTML templates or you can create your own.
- • Save as Picture - Save a PERT chart to different file formats including JPEG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF. Include these PERT chart images in other documents or incorporate them into a web page.
- • Supports Microsoft Project filtering - Create PERT charts from Microsoft Project filtered data. PERT Chart EXPERT utilizes the filters created in Microsoft Project to produce PERT charts using only the parts of the plan that you choose. You can also collapse tasks in Microsoft Project to display the PERT chart of only those tasks that are currently displayed in Microsoft Project.
- • Dependency Lines - Displays task dependency information directly on the dependency line.
- • Microsoft Project Summary Tasks - When using PERT Chart EXPERT to display your Microsoft Project plans, it automatically hides Microsoft Project summary tasks. Summary tasks are useful when organizing a project using a Gantt chart but can get in the way when displaying a PERT chart. In PERT Chart EXPERT, summary tasks are hidden unless they have a direct dependency to other tasks.
- • Display an Unlimited Number of Fields - PERT Chart EXPERT can display any number of data fields in the task boxes. See exactly the information you want, arranged the way you want it. Any Microsoft Project field can be displayed in the PERT chart.
- • Print Scaling - Scale printouts to any number of pages using any printer. Use the "Enlarge to Fill Page" feature to automatically increase the size of the PERT chart to the defined paper size (great when using large paper plotters). PERT Chart EXPERT also supports all Windows compatible printers and plotters.
- • MPX Support - PERT Chart EXPERT can also open and save .MPX files (text-based versions of Microsoft Project plans). Create and display PERT charts of plans created in other applications that can open and save .MPX files.
- • Support for Non-English Versions of Microsoft Project - We have taken special care to work with most Non-English versions of MS Project automatically without the need for additional configuration.
- • Support for Non-English Users - Even if you do not use Microsoft Project, PERT Chart EXPERT can display data in languages other then English, such as Dutch, French, Spanish, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese and Portuguese. The PERT Chart EXPERT software is not translated into these languages but data in the PERT chart is translated so that your charts and printouts display in your language.
PERT Chart EXPERT is compatible with the Windows versions of Microsoft Project 4.1a, Project 98, Project 2000, Project 2002, Project 2003 and Project 2007. Although PERT Chart EXPERT works well with Microsoft Project, you do not need Microsoft Project to use PERT Chart EXPERT as a standalone project planning tool.
PERT Chart EXPERT is compatible with Microsoft Project Server 2002, 2003 and 2007.
PERT Chart EXPERT runs under Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
PERT Chart EXPERT requires only a small amount of disk space (approximately 3Mb), a minimum amount of memory and a mouse.