NeuScan allows you to:
- • Demonstrate muscle imbalance between one side and the other across the spine to identify possible subluxations & dysfunction.
- • Assess areas of paraspinal muscles compared to normative data base and demonstrate areas of hyperactivity.
- • Involve patients in treatment by showing areas of concern.
- • Use installed charts, showing relationship between various segmental levels and affected tissues & organs to graphically demonstrate a patient's areas of hyperactivity and potential dysfunction.
- • Produce an automated patient report showing these details in a format that is useful for patient education, and as a monitoring tool, for patient care and in reporting cases to insurance companies and attorneys.
- • Colorful visual feedback
- • Type your own notes in reports
- • Intuitive screens
- • Print previous patient reports
- • Comes with standard patient reports
- • Automated data collection protocol
- • Left / right % differences calculated
- • Signal stability by standard deviation
- • Color coded by magnitude of difference
- • Standard reports can be edited using any word processor, and can be printed in color
- • Patient insurance & referral source records database
- • Number of patients: Unlimited
- • Number of Channels Supported: 1 or 2
- • Sample Rate per Channel: 100 / Sec. Typical - user selectable
- • Scan Period: 1 - 1000 Sec.; user selectable
- • Signal Variability Check: Std. Dev. 0 - 1000; user selectable
- • Works with all of NeuroDyne Instruments
- • Any NeuroDyne computer based instrument.
- • PC or with 486 or higher processor
- • Windows 95 or 98
- • 8M or more memory
- • 10 MB of free Hard Disk space
- • 3.5” Floppy or CDRom Drive
- • sVGA or better monitor