NeuralWorks Predict 類神經網路預測系統
NeuralWorks Predict is an integrated, state-of-the-art tool for rapidly creating and deploying prediction and classification applications. Predict combines neural network technology with genetic algorithms, statistics, and fuzzy logic to automatically find optimal or near-optimal solutions for a wide range of problems. Predict incorporates years of modeling and analysis experience gained from working with customers faced with a wide variety of analysis and interpretation problems.
Predict requires no prior knowledge of neural networks. With only minimal user involvement it addresses all the issues associated with building robust models from available empirical data. Predict analyzes input data to identify appropriate transforms, partitions the input data into training and test sets, selects relevant input variables, and then constructs, trains, and optimizes a neural network tailored to the problem. For advanced users, Predict also offers direct access to all key training and network parameters.
In Microsoft® Windows environments NeuralWorks Predict can be run either as an add-in for Microsoft Excel to take advantage of Excel's rich data handling and graphing capabilities, or as a command line program that offers powerful batch mode processing. In UNIX and Linux environments, NeuralWorks Predict runs as a command line program.
New in Versions 3.32 and 3.1!
• Predict 3.32 is a maintenance release for NeuralWorks Predict. The installer has been re-written to better accommodate installation on Windows 10. We have also begun re-branding some products as NeuralStudio.
• Includes facility to create Self Organizing Maps (SOMs) to identify clusters and associations in data
• Improved performance due to removing code for "thunking" layer previously required by now obsolete operating systems
• Now available for 32- and 64- bit UNIX, and selected Linux platforms (Command Line only).
• Revised and updated Tutorial and documentation.
• Better visualization of processes.
• Menus for Excel add-in have been re-arranged for better consistency.
• New packaging and packaging design.