Organizations are social entities. Their behavior results from the daily interactions between management, employees, customers, suppliers, regulators, etc. Progress can only be made with the support of others.
Impact Explorer is designed to canvas opinions from stakeholder groups and, through discussion, eliminate key sources of disagreement. Through the management of stakeholder views, Impact Explorer can help your organization cross the chasm between idea and implementation.
Electronic voting technology (wireless keypads) allows groups of 3-500 individuals to participate in the decision-making process. Participation can range from simple "Yes/No" opinions on public policy to complex risk assessments on major strategic initiatives.
Impact Explorer can be used to:
• Encourage direct public participation in local/national government decision-making.
• Gauge employee views on proposed changes in working conditions.
• Conduct 360° reviews.
• Help senior management teams prioritize their strategic options.
• Create interactive customer evaluation workshops.
• Turn dull presentations into interactive discussions.