InStat is designed for statistical novices. It helps you pick an appropriate test by asking questions about the data. It presents results in simple paragraphs, with a minimum of statistical jargon. InStat's help screens review the use of each test and explain every portion of the results, and provide unique analysis checklists to confirm that the data have not violated any assumptions of the test, and that the test answers the right question.
- • Program features
- • Up to 1000 rows and 26 columns of data.
- • Mathematically transform selected data (i.e., log, reciprocal, logit, etc.).
- • Transpose rows and columns.
- • Copy results or data to the clipboard, or export as a text file.
- • Print graphs on any printer or export as Windows Metafile (.WMF) or PICT (Mac) files.
- • Annotate your data and analyses using a built-in notes editor.
- • InStat files contain analysis choices as well as data so you can quickly rerun the same test with new data.
- • Combine 2 columns (add, subtract, multiply, divide) to create a new column.
- • Import comma or tab delimited files.
- • Import indexed (stacked) data, entire tables or selected rows and columns, filter selected data.
- • Export the data table as a text table, or as indexed (stacked) file.
- • Exclude selected values. They appear on the data table, but are treated as missing values by the analyses.