Mplus Version 8.10, June 15, 2023
Mplus Version 8.10 is now available. Mplus Version 8.10 includes corrections to minor problems that have been found since the release of Version 8.9 in February 2023 as well as the following new features:
- Addition of residual covariances, residual auto-regressions, and random intercepts to automatic testing of longitudinal measurement invariance.
- PSEM for categorical variables using weighted least-squares estimation (Asparouhov & Muthén, (2023a).
- New PSEM penalty functions: LASSO and GEOMIN.
- Additional output for DIFF priors when ALIGNMENT is used.
- Hat (^) language allowed with ESEM.
- Between-level histogram for cluster-specific random effects with colors denoting significance.
- SAVEDATA for cluster-specific random effects.
Mplus v8.10 發佈消息