PARSCALE 4 by Eiji Muraki & Darrell Bock
This most versatile of all IRT rating-scale programs now includes adjustments for differences in rater severity. PARSCALE 4 now includes:
- • DIF of rating scale items
- • Handles up to 15 categories
- • User options for Samejima’s graded response model generalized to rating scales or Master’s partial credit model with or without discriminating power parameters.
- • Allows mixtures of rating scale items and multiple-choice items with or without guessing.
- • Handles multiple subtests and weighted combinations of subtest scores.
Some Features of PARSCALE 4
- • One, two, and three-parameter logistic models
- • Samejima's model for graded responses
- • Master's partial credit model
- • Generalized partial credit model
- • Analysis of rating scale items such as open-ended essay questions
- • Analysis of multiple-choice items
- • Differential item functioning (DIF)
- • Analysis of mixtures of item types
- • Rater's-effect analysis
- • Multiple-group polytomous item response models
- • Presentation quality IRT graphics, can be imported in to Word, Access, etc.
- • Detailed online HELP documentation including syntax and examples.