HTBasic 10 程式語言軟體
- HTBasic 10 程式語言軟體
介紹HTBasic's windows-style editor with features like bookmarks, user-definable fonts, colored keywords, and syntax error identification that allows programmers to navigate and edit even the largest source code with ease. Toggling off line numbers eliminates inefficient programming limits without sacrificing programming ease.
HTBasic System Requirements
• 400 MHz or higher processor.
• Requires 128 MB RAM.
• Requires 300 MB of free hard drive space.
• Requires Windows 10, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
• CD-ROM drive or access to CD-ROM over a network HTBasic for Windows Legacy; 386 or higher processor;
• Requires 4 MB RAM, 8 MB recommended;
• Requires 5 MB of free hard-drive space;
• Requires Windows 3.X w/Win32s, Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT/2000/XP; 386 or higher processor;
• Requires 4 MB RAM;
• Requires 2 MB of free hard-drive space;
• Requires PC-DOS or MS-DOS 3.x or higher.
• Now compatible with the Windows 7 and Vista operating systems.
• Entirely new updated look for Basic Plus Widgets and Dialogs.
• Interactively generate a screen using modern controls and an intuitive interface with the new Screen Builder application. (coming soon)
• Additional DLL’s added to the DLL Toolkit.
• All new Help Files.
• New GPIB driver that directly supports the TAMS line of GPIB interfaces.
• TAMS line of GPIB interface products have joined the HTBasic family. New HTBasic TAMS bundle packages are available, TAMS GPIB interface cards can now be purchased directly from TransEra.
HTBasic 10 Released!
TransEra HTBasic 10.0 for Windows brings your HTBasic programs to Windows 7.
Orem, UT - TransEra (Orem, UT) is pleased to announce the release of their latest
version of HTBasic, HTBasic 10.0 for Windows.
HTBasic 10.0 for Windows includes several new enhancements and many bug fixes including
the following highlights: Support has been added for Windows Vista and Windows 7, the HTBasic User Interface has been updated with new icons, toolbars, and dockable windows, Basic Plus has been reworked for Windows 7 with many improvements and new features, several new DLLs have been added to the DLL toolkit.
A new driver brings support to the TAMS line of GPIB products to HTBasic. With this new driver, TransEra will now be offering TAMS GPIB products in HTBasic bundle packages.
HTBasic has been given a makeover and now has a new modern look and feel. Many
improvements have been made to the user interface including new dockable
windows, updated toolbars with new icons, updated menus and much more.
Support has been added to HTBasic for Microsofts Windows Vista and Windows 7.
HTBasic Plus has been re-written using new modern dialogs and widgets to
provide an updated look and feel as well as better performance and additional
The HTBasic help files have been converted to a new format and have been
updated to include all new HTBasic features and functions. Sample programs and
links have been updated as well as navigation and search capabilities.
A new GPIB driver has been written to support Test and Measurement Systems
(TAMS) GPIB Interfaces. This driver can be configured and loaded through the
HTBasic Device Setup and standard HTBasic I/O commands are used for
Two new DLLs have been added to the DLL Toolkit. The HTBMessageBox DLL allows
creating custom message boxes using any of the standard message box buttons and
icons. The HTBOscope DLL is a dialog that has a graph and several customizable
buttons that can be used to create a simple oscilloscope.
Opening a file now correctly switches to the HTBasic Editor. Previously HTBasic
would occasionally appear to hang and never switch to edit mode until done so
manually by the user.
When improper values are used in the WIN-PRINT control register 115 an error is
returned. Previously HTBasic would shut down unexpectedly.
Error 16 is no longer generated when using REDIM.
Doing a DUMP GRAPHICS to a GIF file no longer causes an Out of memory
A DUMP GRAPHICS can now be done as many times as required. Previously an error
was generated after the 16th time.
Memory that was not being cleaned up properly on shutdown of HTBasic is now
being cleaned up.
The Serial driver has been optimized and the slowdown introduced in HTBasic 9.5 has been.
The WIN-PRINT driver no longer crashes when using a number with Control Register 115.
The HTBDisp sample in the DLL Toolkit has been modified to use the correct DLL.Previously the wrong DLL was being referenced and the sample did not work.
Model Maker是一款功能強大，直觀且集成的數字地形建模程序，是Model Maker Systems軟件套件中最先進的。這就是Model Maker在全球範圍內成千上萬的選擇。
用於軟件保護的ionCube PHP編碼器10.2 版通過編譯為字節碼，可以輕鬆保護PHP源代碼免於容易觀察，盜竊和更改。Pro和Cerberus版本中內置的PHP許可功能還允許許可PHP腳本來控制PHP代碼的運行位置，文件也可以有時間到期。非PHP代碼（如XML）也可以加密。