- • Allows you to include any number of covariates
- • Allows you to define sets of covariates
- • Allow you to include both categorical and continuous covariates in the model
- • Will automatically create dummy variables for categorical covariates
- • Allows you to define and compare multiple predictive models
- • Allows you to choose either the Z-distribution or Knapp-Hartung
- • Allows you to plot the regression, as well as confidence and prediction intervals
- • Automatically plots the R-squared analog
- • Allows one-click export of data to Excel
- • Allows one-click export of plots to PowerPoint and Word
Effect size for cluster-randomized studies
Coming Soon - With the purchase of an Academic or Corporate CMA license, we provide a license for a second program that allows you to compute the effect-size and variance for cluster-randomized and other multi-level studies. Release date to be determined.
A number of updates that allows the program to work better with Windows.