WaveLab 6 - Audio Editing and Mastering Suite
WaveLab 6 is the all-in-one solution for professional mastering, high resolution multi-channel audio editing, audio restoration, sample design and radio broadcast work right through to complete CD/DVD-A production. Already a standard application for digital audio editing and processing due to its outstanding flexibility and pristine audio quality, WaveLab is used worldwide by top professionals and audio enthusiasts alike.
- • Sample accurate audio editing in stereo and surround
- • Excellent performance and outstanding audio quality with sample rates up to 384 kHz, 32-bit floating point resolution
- • Powerful Audio Montage for simultaneous editing across several tracks
- • Red Book-compatible CD mastering as well as DVD-A authoring
- • Comprehensive suite of real-time metering and analysis tools
- • Top-end EQs, dynamics and effects, with optional VST effect plug-in integration
- • Fantastic audio restoration tools
- • Support for all standard audio formats including WAV, AIFF, AU, MP3, MP2 (M.U.S.I.C.A.M.), RAW, Windows Media 9, AES-31 Import und Export plus many more
- Support for all common bit-rates 8-, 16-, 20-, 24-bit at up to 384 kHz)
Version 6 extends the successful WaveLab concept by combining the renowned, award-winning WaveLab audio engine with over 120 new features and enhancements. The highlights in the new version include the innovative Spectrum Editor, the seamless intergration of external effect hardware, support for MIDI remote controllers, the new SmartBypass system with automatic loudness compensation, DIRAC time-stretching and pitch-shifting, support for Bob Katz’ K-System metering and much, much more.