Integral components are interactive graphics, a GIS interface, data regionalization and visualization tools and powerful numeric techniques. These components ensure an efficient working process building the finite element mesh, assigning model properties and boundary conditions, running the simulation, and visualizing the results.
FEFLOW FMH3 major features are:
- • Two or three dimensional modeling
- • Stationary or instationary simulation
- • Computation of saturated / variable saturated or unsaturated conditions
- • Computation of mass and/or heat transport
- • Integration of chemical reactions and degradation mechanisms
- • Asorption using sorption isotherms by Henry, Freundlich or Langmuir
- • Consideration of variable fluid density because of temperature or salt concentration
- • One and two dimensional finite elements for flow and transport in fractures, channels or tubes
- • FEFLOW FMH3 is handled exclusively by interactive graphical user interfaces.
- • The complexity of problem design, problem generation and solution is completely kept in the background.
- • The system is completely self-explaining
- • The system is based on a hierarchical structure
- • FEFLOW FMH3 is available for different operating systems of the UN • IX as well as the Windows world.
- • FEFLOW FMH3 contains more than 1.100.000 lines of code in ANSI C/C++.