WatPro Version 2 features modeling disinfection with chlorine dioxide.
- • Calculated Turbidity Reductions by Process & Whole Facility
- • Calculated Specific UV Absorbance (SUVA) in Raw Water
- • New Utilities (calculator, file recall, notepad)
- • Improved Reporting and Calibration Options
- • Models CLO2 Disinfection, Consumption & DBP Formation
- • Includes Use of Ferrous Salts for Removing Residuals
Use WatPro to:
- • minimize formation of DBPs (e.g. THMs, HAAs, chlorite, chlorate)
- • compare inactivation of viruses and Giardia by chlorine, ozone, chlorine dioxide and chloramines
- • calculate Ct for any location in the treatment system
- • optimize plant operation by allowing chemical addition points to be varied or by tank baffling
- • estimate treated water quality for a proposed change in plant operation.
WatPro treatment processes
- • Flocculation tanks
- • Settling tanks
- • Channels
- • Filters
- • Membrane processes
- • Granular activated carbon
- • Contact chambers
- • Clear wells
- • Reservoirs.