The software includes a range of utility programs for handling the economic data base and the results of simulations, and is fully documented with plenty of examples.
1. a simple language in which to describe and document the equations of your economic model;
2. a program which converts the equations of your model to a form ready for running simulations;
3. options for varying the choice of endogenous, exogenous and shocked variables;
4. powerful tools to help you understand or analyze simulation results;
5. utility programs to assist in managing model databases. The data can be inspected, modified, or converted to other formats, such as spreadsheets;
6. programs to generate reports from simulation results or from inital data.