- • Intuitive GUI
- • Complete SNMPv1, v2c and v3 (USM and VACM) support
- • Complete SNMPv3 USM support, including HMAC-MD5, HMAC-SHA1, HMAC-SHA2, CBC-DES, CFB128-AES-128, CFB128-AES-192, CFB128-AES-256 (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit AES) algorithms
- • Robust and powerful SMIv1/SMIv2 MIB parser
- • IPv6 support
- • Trap Receiver with rule engine to process traps and trigger actions if certain conditions are satisfied
- • Trap Sender
- • Log window to display application log and SNMP packets exchanged between browser and agents
- • Port view (bandwidth utilization, error percentages) for network interface cards
- • Switch port mapper for mapping switch ports
- • Table view for MIB tables
- • SNMPv3 USM user management (usmUserTable in SNMP-USER-BASED-SM-MIB)
- • Device snapshot
- • Cisco device snapshot
- • Performance graph tool for monitoring of numerical OID values
- • Ping and traceroute tools
- • SNMP Agents Comparison
- • Network discovery tool
- • Runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other UNIX platforms
Professional, enterprise and free personal editions
The free personal edition is intended exclusively for private use on a single workstation. You may copy the complete program package and pass it on to others for private use only. The free personal edition may not be used for commercial or professional purposes.
The professional edition has many more features and can be used for commercial or professional purposes.
The enterprise edition has more powerful trap receiver and monitoring features.