Digimizer® v5 圖片分析軟體
- Digimizer® v5 圖片分析軟體
• Windows 10
• Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
• Windows XP with Service Pack 3 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
• Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
• 1024 Mb of memory.
• 20 Mb free space on the hard disk.
Digimizer is an easy-to-use and flexible image analysis software package that allows precise manual measurements as well as automatic object detection with measurements of object characteristics. Pictures may be X-rays, micrographs, etc. Supported file formats are JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, WMF, EMF and DICOM files. Images can be rotated, flipped or straightened. Image brightness and contrast can be adjusted. Several filters can be applied.
Image file operations
• Open, save and print image files
• Acquire image from scanner
• Supported file formats: DGZ (native Digimizer file format), JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, WMF, EMF, and DICOM files.
• Rotate, flip
• Adjust contrast & brightness
• Contrast auto fix
• Stretch histogram
• Background correction
• Convert to grayscale
• Filters: Emboss, Arithmetic Mean Filter, Geometric Mean Filter, Harmonic Mean Filter, Median Filter, Maximum Filter, Minimum Filter, Midpoint Filter, Yp Mean Filter
Digimizer allows to:
• define unit of measurement
• measure distances and lengths of line segments or paths
• measure perimeters and areas
• measure angles
• locate middle of line segment
• find center and calculate characteristics of circular objects
• measurements on perpendicular lines
• measure circles and rectangles
• measure average intensity of objects
• mark and count objects
• fit line
Units of measurements: kilometer (km), hectometer (hm), decameter (dam), meter (m), centimeter (cm), millimeter (mm), micrometer (µm), nanometer (nm), picometer (pm), femtometer (fm), attometer (am), inch (in), foot (ft), yard (yd), mile (mi), degrees (°) or pixels
• Options: overlay binary image, hide binary layer
• Morphological operations: Dilate, Erode, Open, Close
• Noise reduction
• Analyze objects: object detection with measurement of perimeter and area
The measurements list displays the measurements in the current image, but can also include measurements of several images.
• Open & save Measurements list
• Print Measurements list
• Export as Excel spreadsheet file, or MedCalc file for statistical analysis
The integrated statistics window displays statistics (n, mean, SD, minimum and maximum) of the measurements in the Measurements list.
• Print statistics
• User-defined scripts allow automation of repetitive tasks
Software for Builders, Property Developers and Interior Designers. With 3D Architect Home Designer Pro you can easily draw your building to levels suitable for planning submissions, add detailing and working drawings for building control.
Often you see a graph, chart, picture or drawing and wish you could easily get hold of the X,Y data from which it was drawn. Now, you can scan such material with any scanner or photo- graph it with a digital camera and UnGraph will be able to give you the coordinates with a high degree of precision.