- Digimizer 圖片分析軟體
Digimizer is an easy-to-use and flexible image analysis software package that allows precise manual measurements as well as automatic object detection with measurements of object characteristics. Pictures may be X-rays, micrographs, etc. Supported file formats are JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, WMF, EMF and DICOM files. Images can be rotated, flipped or straightened. Image brightness and contrast can be adjusted. Several filters can be applied.
Image file operations
• Open, save and print image files
• Acquire image from scanner
• Supported file formats: DGZ (native Digimizer file format), JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, WMF, EMF, and DICOM files.
• Image manipulation
• Rotate, flip
• Adjust contrast & brightness
• Contrast auto fix
• Stretch histogram
• Background correction
• Convert to grayscale
• Filters: Emboss, Arithmetic Mean Filter, Geometric Mean Filter, Harmonic Mean Filter, Median Filter, Maximum Filter, Minimum Filter, Midpoint Filter, Yp Mean Filter
Digimizer allows to:
• define unit of measurement
• measure distances and lengths of line segments or paths
• measure perimeters and areas
• measure angles
• locate middle of line segment
• find center and calculate characteristics of circular objects
• measurements on perpendicular lines
• measure circles and rectangles
• measure average intensity of objects
• mark and count objects
• fit line
• Units of measurements: kilometer (km), hectometer (hm), decameter (dam), meter (m), centimeter (cm), millimeter (mm), micrometer (µm), nanometer (nm), picometer (pm), femtometer (fm), attometer (am), inch (in), foot (ft), yard (yd), mile (mi), degrees (°) or pixels
• Options: overlay binary image, hide binary layer
• Morphological operations: Dilate, Erode, Open, Close
• Noise reduction
• Analyze objects: object detection with measurement of perimeter and area
The measurements list displays the measurements in the current image, but can also include measurements of several images.
• Open & save Measurements list
• Print Measurements list
• Export as Excel spreadsheet file, or MedCalc file for statistical analysis
The integrated statistics window displays statistics (n, mean, SD, minimum and maximum) of the measurements in the Measurements list.
• Print statistics
• User-defined scripts allow automation of repetitive tasks
In a HydroCAD model, stormwater chambers typically appear as part of the storage definition for a “pond”. In the simplest case, HydroCAD calculates the available storage for use with other calculations. But more often, it is used to generate a completer inflow or runoff hydrograph and route it through the pond. The resulting analysis indicates the water levels attained throughout the rainfall event, as well as any discharge that may occur through outlet devices or infiltration into the surrounding ground.
以全球頂尖 2D 與 3D CAD 設計工具 AutoCAD® 2014 軟體內強大且彈性的功能，盡情設計與塑造世界。利用概念設計、模型文件與實景擷取的更新工具，將生產力發揮到極致。