For over 15 years, DPL has been the professional's choice for decision analysis and real option valuation. DPL links with Microsoft Excel to bring state-of-the-art uncertainty modelling to the industry standard platform for financial analysis.
DPL's extensive, mature suite of modelling objects and analyses is focused on what matters most -- giving the decision-maker the insight he or she needs to choose the value-maximizing alternative.
- • Decision Trees
- • Influence Diagrams
- • Monte Carlo Simulation
- • Extensive Links to Excel
- • Five Types of Tornado Diagrams
- • Multiple Attributes/Metrics
- • Export Results as .CSV, .XML or PowerPoint-friendly Metafile
- • Application Programming Interface (API)
If you build financial models that incorporate uncertainty, find out why DPL is used by leading firms in a variety of industries, including 4 of the top 5 supermajor oil & gas companies and 8 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies.