PVsyst 7.2 太陽能系統
PVsyst 7.2 Solar System
- Shadings: completely reviewed the 3D fields definition dialogs. The fields should now be defined (preferably) according to the number of modules, in landscape or portrait. The field sizes and the number of modules are now defined simultaneously
- Shadings: definition of the partition in rectangles and strings (for electrical shadings) now within the 3D field dialog. This dialog includes now tools for analyzing or extending the definitions to other fields of the scene
- Shadings: new pedagogic tool for calculating and viewing angles between planes. This tool is also useful to understand the modifications of the orientation of the plane according to the base slope
- Reports: you can now compare two reports side by side with a highlight on the differences
- Backtracking: new dialog for the management of the pitch between independent tables, and choosing the reference pair of trackers. This dialog allows now the analysis of the pitches in the whole scene, and identifies the possible incompatibilities
- Meteo data: implemented new Meteonorm 8 meteorological database
- Meteo data: integration of SOLCAST as meteorological data source
- Language: complete software translation into Japanese and Chinese.
- Bifacial: modified and updated 2D model acceptability conditions
- Module layout: check of the suitability of the PV module (number of diodes, submodule layout should be "In Length" or "TwinHalfCut")
- PV module: in submodules layout definition, added a category "Exotic" for diverse not standard modules
- Simulation performance: with trackers, the integrals for diffuse values are now saved with the variant file
- Help: update pages about partition in strings of modules, AC losses, inverter limits and current limitation
- Components database update.
- Module Layout: fixed numerical finding of maxima in PV-curves. This may slightly change the results of Module Layout calculations
- Grid limitation losses: fixed a bug in the accounting of the grid limitation losses. Does not change the final results of the simulation
- Shadings: fixed bugs in Polygonal fields definitions
- Simulation for tracking big systems: optimized the calculation of the integrals for diffuse
- Meteo import: solved an issue with the filenames.
- Losses: fixed the accounting for array losses whenever the array power is almost null.
： Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
通過使用運行受支持的 Windows 版本的虛擬機（VirtualBox 已成功測試）
來支持其他操作系統，如 MAC OS 和 LINUX。……。
最小屏幕分辨率為1280 x 720像素
.NET 4.5框架（由Windows Update安裝）
- Database update.
- Error fix: fixed a bug in the elimination of data for the graphs of the measured data analysis tool
- Bifacial: fixed an error in the computation of the diffuse on the rear side of bifacial panels
- Bifacial model parameters 'pitch' and 'width' were not updated on report
- Error fix: in horizon plot the plane of array was stuck on default values
- Error fix in stand-alone systems when opening detailed pre-sizing
- AC losses: choice of the reference to use (STC or Pnom)
- Report: Added auxiliary losses in the report.
- Help: new pages about backtracking.
- Simulation: fixed the not calculated diffuse values during simulation
- Simulation: solved a calculation issue with backtracking
- Report: fixed loss diagram truncated when projects simulated with 7.2.1 are imported in 7.1
- Report: fixed displayed tracking stroke limits
- Report: increased precision of AC losses fractions (2 decimal places)
- Shadings: fixed buttons sometimes not appearing in "Zone editing" panel
- Shadings: fixed a display issue in backtracking management
- Shadings: fixed crash when entering values with a comma in the group edit window
- Shadings: fixed table dimension issues when importing Helios3D or PVC files
- Shadings: correction of the electrical loss curve on the shadings animation plot
- Shadings: fixed trackers origin axis issue when editing
- Shadings: fixed string partitioning for tracker fields
- In batch mode, Pitch and Tilt where not changed correctly when limit angle was involved
- Meteorological data: displaying the parameter 'Albedo' if present in the data source
- Orientation: fixed a display issue in multi-orientation
- Preliminary design: fixed an issue when reading old pre-sizing projects files.
- PV modules: simplification of the creation of PAN files and addition of messages to guide the user
- Meteo custom import: monthly albedo values (ground reflexion of "far" terrain) can now be set
- Meteo: import of global incident irradiance data (PoA). Hay’s model is now used for all reverse transpositions
- Backtracking management tool: tolerance for the identification of trackers with slightly higher GCR
- Orientations: added a checkbox to choose to consider zones of tables while identifying the orientations
- Shadings: authorization of a negative inclination for tracker axis
- Shadings: improvement of the 3D scene context menu.
- Simulation with trackers in southern hemisphere: error in the diffuse shading factor calculation
- Tracking and shadings: fixed Backtracking definitions which affected sometimes the shading table and simulation
- Bifacial verification: released the pitch conditions, now adjustable in the advanced parameters
- Sites choice: last used country is now pre-selected
- Report: removed incorrect parameter in the bifacial section
- Report: fixed value displayed for "Net present value" in "Financial analysis" section
- Report: improved and fixed report comparison tool
- Report: fixed print generation of several PV components (battery, generator, pump controller, stand-alone controller)
- Mixed orientations: fixed problems when distributing strings between orientations
- Shadings: fixed table sensitive area not correctly refreshed when using mouse tool to resize the field
- Shadings: added security check when importing 3D files
- Shadings: fixed a crash which sometimes occurs when switching between Geographical and Building coordinates references
- Shadings: fixed situations using wrong backtracking values for the simulation
- Shadings: fixed automatic altitude on composed objects
- Grid connected system: fixed crashes linked to incorrect optimizer selection in system definitions
- Horizon: fixed miscellaneous crashes linked to horizon import.
- Meteo: new tool to generate TMY files based on multiple years of hourly time series. The method used can be chosen between: ISO norm, Sandia method or NREL TMY2/3 method.
- Database update
- Shadings, vertical axis trackers: possibility of defining a common axis in the global scene (for floating systems). Fixed too restrictive conditions for Backtracking and Bifacial. Now they are extendable through Advanced parameters.
- Module layout: fixed a crash with centre-spaced trackers
- Results: fixed display of 13th month in monthly results tables
- Report: fixed printing of Pumping projects report
- PV components: corrected bug that could cause large temperature losses when aging was considered
- Simulation: fixed irradiance calculation for concentrating systems with shadings not defined
- Simulation: corrected calculation of reactive power in presence of self-consumption
- Simulation: corrected warnings about energy imbalance in case of grid limitation and self-consumption
- Batch mode: fixed crash when using batch mode with variants containing carbon balance calculation
- Meteo: fixed an error that occurs on 32 bits platforms
- NSRDB file import: elevation missing issue corrected
- Shadings: fixed a crash when importing certain 3DS files.
- Database update
- Meteo: updated to Meteonorm 8.0.4
- Meteo: Site creation window has been improved:
- Better handling of imported hourly data (new site, existing site where you used the "Meteo data Import" function):
- Monthly values can no longer be edited when they represent the monthly averages of the imported (unsaved) hourly data
- Changing the coordinates of a site (further than 1km) that has (unsaved) imported hourly data will prompt you to either keep the data (revert coordinates changes) or discard the hourly data (keep coordinates changes)
- Hourly data from fee-based sources (e.g. Solcast) are automatically saved (.MET) upon import, after import, the editing of monthly values and coordinates are disabled
- Edition of existing site - when editing the monthly values of an existing site, hourly meteo file (.MET) related to this site will no longer match the edited monthly values:
- Upon saving the edited site, PVsyst will ask if you want to generate a synthetic hourly file based on the modified monthly values
- Synthetic hourly data generation improved to consider an updated list of region type (this only has minor influence on the temperature of the generated data)
- Shadings: advanced selection dialog improvement
- Shadings: Support for negative tilts from H2P files.
- PV components: AMPT and other Optimizers: fixed error in voltages when in overload conditions
- Report: fixed the error related to image files in PNG format defined for the user logo or for a client logo
- Shadings: fixed the translation vector for the import of files in DAE or PVC format
- Shadings: fixed the zone editing with trackers
- Shadings: removed an erroneous blocking message when comparing trackers fields
- Simulation: in batch mode, the AC losses were not set correctly when changing inverter at the same time
- Simulations: current overload loss error when simulating multi-MPPT inverter with array MPP voltage below the inverter's threshold.
- Detailed losses: the ohmic losses diagram is now properly printed
- Detailed losses: generating a histogram in mismatch losses no longer causes a crash
- Economic evaluation: predefined number of modules and inverters have been corrected when setting "Global installation cost per module" or "Global installation cost per inverter"
- Horizon: importing a horizon file (.hor) no longer causes a crash
- Importing of custom meteo files: defining the import file format with variable that require to define solarimeter orientation no longer causes a crash
- Shadings: deleting objects from the "List and manage objects" dialog no longer causes a crash
- Shadings: thin object shadings for low sun height have been improved
- Shadings: when editing a shading object, the module size definition is no longer disabled after changing the reference PV module.
- Database updated
- Demo: PVsyst DEMO projects updated
- License: a reminder appears in the main menu when the license expiration date is near
- Project: new management window for variants
- Shadings: CSV export added in the backtracking management window
- Shadings: the status bar displays now the total number of modules contained in the scene
- Shadings: improved field selection when modules are displayed
- Shadings: improved visibility of modules in 3D scene with "realistic" view
- Settings: users can now choose the CSV separator when exporting data to clipboard
- Batch mode: users can now define a CSV delimiter.
- Economic evaluation: deleted investment costs no longer reappear
- Module layout for optimizers (especially SolarEdge): corrected the calculation of electrical shadings
- Project, variant files: corrected the storage of monthly values for 13-month simulations
- PV components: corrected several errors when editing inverter efficiency curves
- Simulation, mixed orientation: corrected inverter night losses
- Simulation, mixed orientation: corrected results for hours with very low irradiance on the second orientation
- Workspace: importing components from some .zip file no longer causes a crash.
- Detailed losses: entering unavailability hours does not crash anymore.
- Shadings: advanced selection and grouped modification improvements
- Database update
- Economic evaluation: the thousands separator character for money amounts is now customizable
- PV components: when creating new PAN files, the fields that require user input are now highlighted
- Read file: added support of MacOS End of Line (CR) when reading PVsyst files (.PAN, .OND, etc.)
- Shadings: improved the module display management in the scene
- Shadings: improved the management of the separator in the topographic data files (CSV)
- Simulation: improved the CSV separator management in batch simulation
- System: for the P50/P90 analysis, extended the use of the meteorological annual variability value as the default value from Meteonorm to all meteorological data providers that make it available
- User's needs: improved user friendliness when importing load profiles from a CSV file: there is now a quick access to load profile templates, and reviewed help pages are now available.
- Economic evaluation: the amounts containing the thousands separator are now edited correctly.
- Losses: reactive energy and power factor on loss diagram are now correct for systems with a grid injection limit
- Losses: editing MV cables without having defined the voltage no longer causes PVsyst to freeze
- Meteo data import for PVsyst standard format: the "#TMY hourly data" header tag is now ignored
- Meteo: when the site creation window displays an error message, it will no longer crash when leaving then returning to PVsyst from another application (alt-tab)
- PV components: the PV module initial degradation is now restricted to amorphous silicon. The related help links and warning message are now correct
- PV components: several errors when editing inverter efficiency curves were fixed
- PV components: when creating a new PAN file, Rs and Rsh are now set automatically to default values
- PV components: viewing efficiency curves of optimizers no longer causes a crash
- PV components: the temperature coefficient of CdTe PV modules with very low D2MuTau value (equal to 0.1) is now correct
- Report: no more solar path graphic incoherence when the horizon line is defined
- Shadings: switching between Geographical to Building display no longer causes the azimuth value to change
- Shadings: the crash that occurred sometimes when creating tracker fields is now resolved
- Shadings: no more slowness in large scenes when the modules are displayed
- Shadings: shading tables are now deleted when a change in orientation parameters impacts the shading scene
- System: the behavior of the strings configuration window is now correct when using optimizers
- Workspace: the user images are now also imported when importing components from a folder.
- Shadings: the functionality of converting a PV field into elementary shading objects was added
- Shadings: grouped modifications of vertical axis trackers are now supported
- Shadings: the definition of a common axis when transforming fixed tables to vertical axis trackers is now possible.
- Project: reading load profiles from files with a bad format no longer causes a crash
- Shadings: increasing the number of tables in a rectangular field no longer causes a crash
- Shadings: a small diffuse shadings correction was added for negative tilts.
- Meteo, Solcast: error 403 [User does not have active Plan for tmy_p50] is now handled correctly
- Shadings: the reading of H2P files with negative tilt is now supported
- Shadings: improved reading of table sizes "by modules" from .SHD files. The number of modules displayed in the status bar is now correct
- Shadings: module sizing is now also correct when reading the shadings scene from an old project
- Simulation in batch mode: tracker parameters (such as axis tilts) are available again.
- Database update
- Optimizers, Solaredge: a new kind of optimizers is available for a central inverter
- PV components: handling of Rserie/Rshunt default values is now more explicit with new detailed help.
- Bifacial: variants with bifacial and only a single row of module defined in the 3D shading scene are no longer valid: this case is not treated by the bifacial model
- Database: deleting the decimal character when dot is defined as the thousand separator in Windows preferences no longer causes an error
- Economic evaluation: module degradation is now taken into account in self-consumption saving calculation
- Economic evaluation: when reloading a project, the decimal part of the interest rates is no longer lost
- Losses: removed unnecessary requests for saving when spectral correction is activated
- Meteo, TMY generation: selecting data for high latitudes no longer causes an error
- Module layout: fixed crash occurring sometimes when using SolarEdge optimizer
- Module layout: the option to change tables name is now saved
- Module layout: string attribution is now no longer lost when saving the variant
- Module layout: deselecting tables with the mouse now works correctly in all cases
- PV components: handling of leading/lagging power factor is now consistent
- Report: in the bifacial section, the limit angle is no longer displayed incorrectly as 0°
- Shadings: H2P import: tracker tilt values are now imported correctly
- Shadings: fixed an error on the group modification of the trackers tilt
- Shadings: rotating the whole scene no longer crashes
- Shadings: extruded polygons are now included in the "List and management of objects" tool
- Shadings: reading a 3D scene from an .SHD file with formatting errors no longer causes a crash
- Simulation, batch mode: output file templates (*.SFI) are now well saved and restored
- Simulation of trackers: irradiance optimization is now taken into account in the calculation of diffuse shading
- User workspace: rare cases of errors encountered when extracting files from a compressed workspace (.zip) no longer cause crashes
- User workspace: the importation of projects without overwriting the already existing components is now handled correctly.
- 模塊佈局：檢查光伏模塊的適用性（二極管的數量，子模塊佈局應該是 "In Length "或 "TwinHalfCut"）。
- 光伏模塊：在子模塊佈局定義中，為不同的非標準模塊增加了一個類別 "異國情調"。
在您的組織提高您的效率並且重新解釋性能測量以Frontier Analyst®。 使用技術以資料包絡分析(DEA)著名，執行宗旨，採取您在純粹表現之外財政措施的比較效率分析研究。 理想用於零售，加盟，金融業務，醫療保健，公共業務和許多其他事務單位根據企業。Frontier Analyst®易於使用、結合強大功能並幫助您達到您的目標。
由WardSystems Group, Inc.開發,用於類神經網路與遺傳基因演算的軟體。GeneHunter是利用最新型的遺傳算法， 來優化問題的一個強而有力的軟體解決方案。GeneHunter 加入一項於Microsoft Excel 的優化程式，能將使用者來自Microsoft Excel所產生的問題最佳化， 另外也可從Microsoft Visual Basic或是VisualC 的連結程式庫做演算。