• Added a new command line parameter holdFixedAsync to use
for used models.
• Enabling this option may result in inconsistent reporting of
• Fixed a potential crash related to model generation
performance improvements introduced in GAMS 36.1.0.
• Improved model generation performance for some
equations where the index order of the equation resulted
in variable out-of-order index references, as shown in this
ejk(j,k)... sum(i, x(i,j,k)) =e= 42;
• Added new command line argument sys19 to disable this
• Added new function platformCode and new compile-time
constants to use for it.
• Added information about available CPU slots, cores and
threads to the log.
• Improved error message for invalid values of .scale attribute.
• Allow environment variables and command line arguments to
be read in the put context at runtime.
• Added Put_Utility commands setEnv and dropEnv to allow
modification of environment variables at runtime.
• gams.get_env adds Python functions to EmbeddedCode
• for accessing modified environment variables after Python
• Fixed an issue that caused an unexpected error when
executing time embedded code as the first statement after
restarting the file causes an unexpected error.
• Fixed use of execution time embedding code after starting
from a restart file created with action=c