Collisions up to 32 vehicles can be simulated in 2D and also in 3D. Car to car accidents, car to motorcycles , car to pedestrian accidents, occupant movement and also roll over can be calculated.
More than 3.000 licenses are in use worldwide up to now.
Our main users for research, education and reconstruction are:
· accident reconstruction offices
· police stations
· insurance companies
· automotive industry
· Calculation of distance/time relationship (different diagrams with measurement-capabilities)
· Automatic calculation of accident prevention potentials (e.g. accident avoidance velocity, necessary braking coefficients.......).
· Automatic rendering of video animations (Fixed and variable camera positions)
· Calculation of multiple collisions between several cars 3-dimensional impact model (based on Kudlich-Slibar)
· Automatic calculation of post collision movement until the vehicle’s rest position
· Indication of point of impact separation speeds or coefficient of restitution in impact calculations
· Automatic calculation of primary and secondary collisions using default parameters.
· Simulation of movable load using the multibody system of PC-CRASH. Its influence on the vehicles driving behavior can investigated
· Capability of defining and calculating brake force distributions between front and rear axle. Improved rollover model
· Extended kinematic modules for fast calculations of pre-impact, impact und post-impact movement, additional modules for velocity-distance-time calculations including avoidance, kinematic pedestrian calculation and overtaking calculations.
· Automatic calculation of impact parameters (pre-impact speeds and point of impact location) with the collision optimizer using final stop positions.
· Significantly improved pedestrian and motorcycle model (multi-body-model), the real vehicle shape is used in the calculation.
· Scaleable pedestrians by anthropometrical Data. Preprocessor to define and configure multi-body systems (pedestrians, motorcycles with drivers)
· Tire contact mark calculation
· Limit method in the drawing program
· Four point measurement grip in the drawing program
· Crash backward calculation with combined momentum/moment of momentum
· Camera rotation with pitch/yaw
· Mesh model with X61/FCE vehicles
· EES calculation for crash 3 model