What's new in SimaPro version 9.5?
We’re proud to announce that SimaPro 9.5 is now available! This new version comes with the latest Agri-footprint 6.3 database and three new impact assessment methods: Ecological scarcity 2021 and Land use impacts on biodiversity (Chaudhary et al. 2015). With the most recent SimaPro version, you will be ready for the latest LCA challenges.
Changes to data libraries
- Main data library update: Agri-footprint 6.3
Changes to impact assessment methods
- New method | Ecological scarcity 2021
- New method | Land use impacts on biodiversity (Chaudhary et al. 2015)
- Extension of IPCC 2021
- Minor method updates and corrections
Changes to software
- Improvements have been made regarding the following functions:
- Activation server (deactivation of licenses)
- Packing when opening databases
- Carrying out a database check (improved speed, does not crash)
- Error logging and bug reporting
- Bug fix for multiusers - ‘Selected location is in use’ will no longer appear after a user has opened a database via local server first.
- Bug fix when adding analysis groups from the network
- Users have to accept updated ecoinvent EULA in the SimaPro installer. More information on the impact of the updated EULA to SimaPro users can be found here.