CryptoExpert 8 would be helpful in the following situations:
Secure Data Back up. Unlock vault only when you need to back up sensitive files there and then lock it again. It is easy to backup whole vault, because every secure vault consists of the single encrypted file. Just upload this encrypted vault file to a online storage or backup it to a BluRay disc.
Use secure vaults to store all your important files: Online bank access certificates, Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents, mail database or even home video or photos. CryptoExpert 8 provides real-time transparent access to files and folders in secure vault. In case of laptop theft, all your data in the vault will remain confidential.
- • Secure Vaults of unlimited size (10 Gb and more).
- • Your choice of one of the highly acclaimed encryption algorithms, BLOWFISH, CAST, or 3DES, or the industry-standard AES-256 for ultimate data security
- • Transparent access to files and folders. Read and write encrypted files on the fly – no need to wait while your data is encrypted or decrypted.
- • Assign any available drive letters to unlocked vaults.
- • Create unlimited number of secure vaults.
- • No one can access protected data without a password.
- • Secure Vaults appear as local drives to all Windows applications.
- • Unlock vaults located on remote computers over LAN.
- • Share unlocked vaults between network users. CryptoExpert remembers all shares and restores them on vault lock/unlock.
- • Use USB flash drives to keep your unlock keys. Is is possible to protect these keys on USB flash drive by single Master Password.
- • Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, Windows 7.