CryptoExpert 2010 Professional
CryptoExpert protects your files and folders with a password, securely encrypting data with either the industry-standard AES-256 algorithm or your choice of encryption method. Implementing numerous innovations along with fast on-the-fly operation, CryptoExpert provides higher security, better reliability and easier usability than the transparent NTFS encryption system implemented in the Windows built-in Encrypted File System.
Drive Encryption Features
- • Your choice of one of the highly acclaimed encryption algorithms, BLOWFISH, CAST, or 3DES, or the industry-standard AES-256 for ultimate data security
- • Transparent access to files and folders. Read and write encrypted files on the fly – no need to wait while your data is encrypted or decrypted.
- • Disk Firewall allows restricting access to encrypted volumes to white-list applications only.
- • Two modes of operation: Password and Decryption Key. In Password mode, simply typing a text password is enough to unlock protected data. In Decryption Key mode, a memory stick, USB flash drive or other removable media unlocks your files and folders automatically once inserted.
- • Use USB or removable drive, memory card or even an iPod to keep your encryption keys.
- • Assign any available drive letters to encrypted volumes.
- • Create unlimited number of encrypted volumes.
- • Encrypted containers up to 750 GB are supported.
- • No one can access protected data without a password.
- • Protected volumes appear as hard disks to all Windows applications.
- • Mount encrypted containers located on remote computers over LAN.
- • Share encrypted hard drives between network users.
- • Industry-standard encryption algorithms. Bullet-proof implementation. No backdoors or security weaknesses of any type. Even you won’t be able to access your data after forgetting a password!
- • Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows Vista and Windows XP SP2. Supports Windows 2000.