SigmaPlot v14 科學繪圖軟體
- SigmaPlot v14 科學繪圖軟體
Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10, Windows Vista:
• 2 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) Processor
• 2 GB of System Memory for 32-bit (x86)
• 4 GB of System Memory for 64-bit (x64)
• 300 MB of Available Hard Disk Space
• CD-ROM Drive or Internet Connection
• 800×600 SVGA/256 Color Display or better
• Internet Explorer Version 8 or better
• Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10; Internet Explorer 6 or higher
• Office 2003 or higher (paste to Powerpoint Slide, Insert Graphs into Word and other macros)
Try SigmaPlot FREE for 30 Days!
SigmaPlot software helps you quickly create exact graphs
SigmaPlot graphing software from SYSTAT takes you beyond simple spreadsheets to help you show off your work clearly and precisely. With SigmaPlot, you can produce high-quality graphs without spending hours in front of a computer. SigmaPlot offers seamless Microsoft Office integration, so you can easily access data from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and present your results in Microsoft PowerPoint® presentations.
Graphing software that makes data visualization easy
Graph creation starts with SigmaPlot's award-winning interface. Take advantage of industry-standard menu design, menu toolbars, right mouse button support and graph preferences. Select the graph type you want to create from the Graph Toolbar's easy-to-read icons. The interactive Graph Wizard leads you through every step of graph creation. You get compelling, publication-quality charts and graphs in no time. SigmaPlot offers more options for charting, modeling and graphing your technical data than any other graphics software package.
Compare and contrast trends in your data by creating multiple axes per graph, multiple graphs per page and multiple pages per worksheet. Accurately arrange multiple graphs on a page using built-in templates or your own page layouts with SigmaPlot's WYSIWYG page layout and zoom features.
More than 80 2-D and 3-D technical graph types
From simple 2-D scatter plots to compelling contour plots, SigmaPlot gives you the exact technical graph type you need for your demanding research. And, to help you see interactions in your 3-D data, SigmaPlot powerfully renders multiple intersecting 3-D meshes with hidden line removal. With so many different chart and graph types to choose from, you can always find the best visual representation of your data.
Customize every detail of your charts and graphs
SigmaPlot offers the flexibility to customize every detail of your graph. You can add axis breaks, standard or asymmetric error bars and symbols; change colors, fonts, line thickness and more. Double-click on any graph element to launch the Graph Properties dialog box. Modify your graph, chart or diagram further by pasting an equation, symbol, map, picture, illustration or other image into your presentation.
Quickly Plot your Data from Existing Graph Templates in the Graph Style Gallery
Save all of the attributes of your favorite graph style in the new Graph Style Gallery. Add greater speed and efficiency to your analysis by quickly recalling an existing graph type you need and applying its style to your current dataset.
- • Quickly save any graph with all graph properties as a style and add a bitmap image to the gallery
- • No need to be an expert, create customized graphs in no time with the Graph Gallery
- • Choose an image from the Graph Style Gallery to quickly plot your data using an existing graph template
- • Save time by using a predetermined style to create a graph of the data
- • Avoid re-creating complex graphs
ChemDraw helps chemists be more efficient; communicate more clearly; and reach crucial information faster. No wonder over 1 million users (and growing) count on ChemDraw. It’s the chemically intelligent solution for R&D for publishing, presenting and reporting.