- More engaging, relevant interviews
- Directly incorporates non-compensatory decision-making
- Ability to obtain strong individual-level estimates
- Can work even with the smallest of sample sizes
- Solid behavioral theory (consideration, then choice)
- Solid statistical theory (near-orthogonal experiments and choice data)
- Five or more attributes
- Either large or very small sample sizes
- When conjoint sections of about 7 to 15 minutes fit within the questionnaire
Respondents find adaptive CBC interviews more engaging, realistic, and relevant compared to traditional (static) CBC interviews. Even though the interviews are typically longer than standard CBC questionnaires, respondents generally prefer the overall experience.
In addition to the standard part-worth utilities that are useful for segmentation and market simulation, we capture the specific "must-have" and "unacceptable" rules that respondents express during the screening process. We also can tabulate the responses from the BYO (configurator) question. These data provide greater insight than typical CBC studies.
- ACBC is a component within the Lighthouse Studio Platform
- Includes HB and Monotone Regression utility estimation routines
- Utilities may be used within our standard market simulator packages