Windows Latest version is V8.6.0
Mac OS X Latest version is V8.6.2
Optimized OpenGL and Ray-Traced Renderer- Our
Open GL and Ray Trace Renderer is now faster than
ever! Create hundreds of thousands of polygons
without having to worry about slowdown. Everything
updates in real-time with texturing, lighting and shadows.
Auto-Rendering- With Auto-Rendering, whenber you
make any changes the scene automatically renders.
No need to keep having to click the Render Test button to
see what your objects look like.
Use Depth of Field to create highly realistic images where
some objects are in focus while other objects are out of
Instanced Objects - With instanced objects, the program
automatically duplicates as many objects as you want
without slowing down the program. These objects can than
be distributed using the distribution tools.New Distribution
Types - Use new distribution tools such
as assigning your objects to take on the shape of a different
object, or other simple shapes such as cubes, spheres and
Materials - Apply the same material or different materials
to the instanced objects.
Randomization - Use our randomize controls to place
objects in random positions instead of scattering
objects one by one.
Instanced Text- With instanced text, you can set the text
to be instanced by character, word, or paragraphs. This
- lets you distribute walls of text to create amazing text
- backgrounds quickly and easily.
- Applying Normal Maps - Our Material Editor gives you
- the ability to load either a noraml map or bump map
- to create realistic effects.
- Realistic Material Presets - Our material presets have
- been re-edited with normal maps for ever more realistic effects for your objects.
New Lighting Controls
- Image Based Lighting - Apply Image Based Lighting
- for highly realistic lighting effects for your scene.
- Shadow lights - Create a light that doesn't affect your
- scene, but has the ability to cast shadows.
no longer supported. If you have any old projects that
are using wireframe or hidden line rendering, the material
will render as a solid color instead. You may use the
Grid Shader as an alternative for Hidden Line rendering.